Press Me too !! xD

Sunday, July 17, 2011

all i can do is .. i change =)

no .. all my thoughts is wrong
now after i read back again 1 Corinthians 13 about love,

i felt good, because i always want her to say something good to me ..
so that i will feel secure ... 
that is not the way .. sorry
but then now it shines up to me again the verse
God please change me, i am willing to change
Loving a girl should not want anything from her
even words that u want to listen .. no, should not want anything from her
i have to learn the way that love never fails 
love her the way she is, love her for being so attractive, 
that so so many guys after her i also would not jealous de .. LOL

Love ...
verse 7 says,
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.
and i should put childish ways behind me.

i'll never give up on you =)
in Jesus name i pray Amen !!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me support NuffNang by pressing the Ads =)