Press Me too !! xD

Monday, October 10, 2011

I Am Free!!!!!

Woooohoooo ~!


Sorry for the late late late post as this event had passed !!!


I HAD GRADUATED FROM DEGREE !!!! WOOOHOOOO


Totally felt like i am a bird who can fly now ~


As these 4 and a half years in Utar,


is too challenging and Stressful ~


Well, i am not gonna start my full time stable job 1st,


i am gonna PLAY!


Gonna Try New Stuff!


Gonna do wat i want to do !!!


New Fresh Start with ..


Different Stress and Challenges awaits me T.T


But then is okay ~!


Follow the Right Path and Shine for Him!!


and get someone that i had in love with ~ xD


weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~ 


These are my Holiday outings ~





































































Cherating Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me support NuffNang by pressing the Ads =)