Press Me too !! xD

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Queen Seon Deok

LaDiEs N GeNtLeMeNs~~!!! Let me introduce all of you a very nice and interesting Korean Drama named "Queen Seon Deok". It is really really nice, i had watched for 3 episodes and now currently on the 4th episode~ from the start till now is still so so so so interesting and full of unexpected plots. I strongly recommend it to all of you to watch this drama =D, as you all can watch it at http://www.viikii.net !!!! This are some pictures of the dramas~ =D

Queen Seon Deok acted by Lee Yo Won
Lee Yo Won so cute xD
Now the Sub-Actors and Actress

Ko Hyun Jung as Lady Mi Shil the pretty evil woman

Yoo Seung Ho as Kim Chun Chu

Yoon Yoo Seon as Ma Ya

Park Ye Jin as Princess Chun Myung

Kim Nam Gil as Bi Dan

Uhm Tae Woong as Kim Yoo Shin
This drama is so cool and it is really worth of watching!! so enjoy~~~~ =D

7 comments:

  1. i love this drama...super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could i resist to watch this drama, awesome and the best! that was a great history drama ive ever watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you kim nan gil, you make me cry!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lee Yo Won in this drama. She was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I not respect Ko Hyun Jung? A splendid performance by her.. Well done.. Lee Yo Won made me fell in love for her in this film.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. malain an last namatay an bida

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love You, Kim Nam Gil, from Ingrid of the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Please help me support NuffNang by pressing the Ads =)